- From the admin panel go to the ‘Order’ menu and click on it. The ‘Order’ page will open.
- From the ‘Order’ page click on the ‘Add Order’ button on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- If the customer name is already enlisted then on the ‘Add Order’ page click on the ‘Customer Name’ option. All the details about the customer will appear under the respective headings.
- If the customer is new click on the ‘+’ sign just beside the ‘Customer Name’ option and an ‘Add Customer’ form will appear. Fill up the necessary fields and click on the ‘Save’ button on the lower right-hand side of the form.
- Then on the ‘Add Order’ page search for the product by providing a short description of it in the ‘Description’ field.
- As soon as the product is located click on it.
- Provide ‘Special Discount’ if it is available.
- If it is required add the shipping charges under ‘Add Shipping’.
- Then click on ‘Mark as Paid’ or ‘Mark as Pending’ buttons according to the status of the payment by the customer.
- Then click on the ‘Save’ button on the lower right-hand side of the page.
Did you know?
‘Special Discount’ is occasion specific and ‘Add Shipping’ is location specific.